Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Stephill SSDK12M Multiphase Diesel Generator Details
This top of the range Stephill Switchable Multi Phase Diesel generator features a Kubota V1505ES water cooled engine for ultimate quality and reliability. The engine is close coupled to a Mecc Alte alternator. Due to Stephills superior manufacturing techniques this diesel generators leads the others standing with its class leading noise levels.
All SSD range generators are built to an extremely high specification and are available in static as standard with the option of site tow or road tow trailer form. All generators feature high quality close fitting weather-proof acoustic canopies, overload protection, LOP/HET shutdown and long run bunded fuel tanks.
The Deep sea 3110 Module includes backlit LCD display which clearly shows engine status / Push Button start/stop monitors engine speed, frequency, voltage, run hours, low oil pressure, high engine temperature and charge fail / Displays the warning and shutdown status of the engine / Oil pressure/temperature & fuel gauges, battery isolator switch / Emergency stop switch.
- Ultimate Quality Kubota V1505ES Diesel Engine
- Switchable Multi Phase supply
- Super Silent @ 60 dBA
- 32 Hrs Running Time @ 75% Load
- AVR Fitted as Standard essential for sensitive equipment
- All cabinets are made from Zintec steel to protect against corrosion
- 1500rpm Kubota watercooled diesel engine complete with high engine temperature and low oil pressure shutdown
- Lockable control panel housing
- Deepsea DSE3110 push button start / stop controller with 2 wire start facility
- Super Silent close fitting acoustic cabinet with low noise level of 60dBA @ 7Mtrs,complete with large access doors for ease of maintenance
- Brushless AVR controlled maintenance free alternators-voltage regulation +/- 1.0%
- Full rated output from all 3 voltages
- Overload protection for each individual socket
- Hard wire connection facility
- ELCB fitted to the 230/400volt output
- Emergency Stop button and battery isolator switch for safety and security
- Three way valve for connection to bowser(additional fuel pump maybe required)
- Bunded long range fuel tank giving 41hours running at 75%
|Power Details||KUBOTA V1505|
|Rated Watts (W)||9600|
|Max Watts (W)||9600|
|Voltage||400V / 230V / 115V|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|Sockets||BS4343 Industrial Sockets, individually circuit breaker protected:- 3 x 32A 115V Sockets 1 x 16A 115V Socket 2 x 32A 230V Sockets 2 x 16A 230V Sockets 1 x 32A 400V Socket Hard wire facility - 230V, 2 Wire Remote start connection as standard|
|Fuel tank Capacity||120 Litres|
|Running Time||41 Hrs|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1585 x 800 x 1270 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||60|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
ex. VAT: £349.17 £419.00 RRP £648.00 | SAVE £229
ex. VAT: £415.83 £499.00 RRP £760.00 | SAVE £261
ex. VAT: £624.17 £749.00
ex. VAT: £1,850.00 £2,220.00 RRP £3,450.00 | SAVE £1,230