Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Stephill SSDK12W Water Cooled Diesel Generator Details
This top of the range Stephill Diesel generator features a Kubota water cooled engine for ultimate quality and reliability. The engine is close coupled to a Mecc Alte alternator. Due to Stephills superior manufacturing techniques this diesel generators leads the others standing with its class leading noise levels.
All SSD range generators are built to an extremely high specification and are available in static as standard with the option of site tow or road tow trailer form. All generators feature high quality close fitting weather-proof acoustic canopies, overload protection, LOP/HET shutdown and long run bunded fuel tanks.
The Deep Sea 3110 Module includes back-lit LCD display which clearly shows engine status, push button start/stop, monitors engine speed, frequency, voltage, run hours, low oil pressure, high engine temperature and charge fail. Also displays the warning and shutdown status of the engine. Oil pressure/temperature & Fuel gauges, Battery isolator switch. Emergency stop switch.
KUBOTA V1505, 3 Cylinder water cooled diesel. Electric start / stop with low oil pressure and high engine temperature shutdown. 12V Battery charge system
- SSDK12W 12kVA (9.6kW), 50Hz, 115 / 230 volt, single phase.
- Electric push button start
- 1500 rpm Kubota watercooled diesel engine, complete with high engine temperature shutdown,
- low oil pressure shutdown / Lockable control panel housing / Super silent close fitting skid mount acoustic cabinets with noise levels as low as 58dBA, complete with large access doors for ease of maintenance /
- Brushless maintenance free premier range Mecc Alte alternators complete with auto voltage regulation + or – 1.5% / Overload protection for each individual socket / Hard wire connection facility / RCD / ELCB
- Bunded long range fuel tanks giving up to 41 hours running at 75% load / Three way valve for connection to bowser tank / Emergency Stop button and battery isolator switch for safety and security
- All cabinets are made from Zintec steel to protect against corrosion
- 1500rpm Kubota watercooled diesel engine complete with high engine temperature and low oil pressure shutdown
- Brushless AVR controlled maintenance free alternator -voltage regulation + / - 1.0%
- 230V output c/w MCB and ELCB protection
- Deepsea DSE3110 push button start / stop controller with 2 wire start facility
- Bunded long range fuel tank giving up to 41hrs running at 75% load
- Super Silent close fitting skid mounted acoustic cabinet with extremely low noise level of 60dBA @ 7Mtrs, large doors for ease of access,service and inspection
- Hard wire connection facility
|Rated Watts (W)||9600|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|Sockets||BS4343 Industrial sockets, circuit breaker protected : 2 x 63A 230V Sockets MCB/ELCB protected, hard wire facility & 2 wire start as standard.|
|Fuel tank Capacity||120 Litres|
|Running Time||41 Hrs|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1585 x 800 x 1270 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||60|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP: £630.00 ex. VAT: £358.33 inc. VAT: £430.00
RRP: £738.00 ex. VAT: £409.00 inc. VAT: £490.80
RRP: £1,117.20 ex. VAT: £630.00 inc. VAT: £756.00
RRP: £3,349.20 ex. VAT: £1,879.17 inc. VAT: £2,255.00
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.