Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Stephill SSD6000 Super Quiet Diesel Generator Details
Complete with close fitting acoustic canopies and long run fuel tanks. Providing ultra silent, highly portable and versatile power for demanding applications including hire and construction sectors. This ULTRA QUIET Silent Diesel generator features a Key start / stop.
Powered by a high quality Yanmar engine with low noise levels: Stephill SSD6000S generator is built to an extremely high specification and fitted with trolley as standard.
The Stephill SSD6000S features a close fitting weather-proof canopy & overload protection.
- Electric Start Yanmar diesel engine with direct injection, high engine temperature shutdown, low oil pressure shutdown and low fuel shutdown
- Acoustic cabinet with large access hood for ease of maintenance and inspection
- High efficiency exhaust silencer
- Industrial duty two wheeled trolley frame complete with lifting eye
- Brushless maintenance free Markon NAC alternator with exceptional component design quality
- Dual voltage output complete with MCB overload protection
- Hours run counter
- Centre tapped to earth (CTE 115V)
- Integral 24ltr fuel tank giving up to 17hours running at 75% load
- Compact design and lightweight in its class
AVR upgrade available - AVR (automatic voltage regulation stabilises the voltage output so you are able to run sensitive items such as PC'S etc.
|Power Details||Yanmar L100NES diesel engine|
|Rated Watts (W)||4800|
|Max Watts (W)||4800|
|Voltage||230V / 115V|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|Sockets||2 x 115V (16A) 1x115V (32A) 1 x 230V (16A) 1 x 230V (32A)|
|Fuel tank Capacity||24 Litres|
|Running Time||17 Hrs @ 3/4 load|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1286 x 786 x 986 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||59|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
ex. VAT: £2,665.83 £3,199.00 RRP £3,799.00 | SAVE £600
ex. VAT: £2,780.00 £3,336.00 RRP £4,951.20 | SAVE £1,615
ex. VAT: £3,999.17 £4,799.00 RRP £7,129.00 | SAVE £2,330
ex. VAT: £4,855.83 £5,827.00 RRP £8,598.00 | SAVE £2,771
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.