Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Hyundai HY1000SI LPG Inverter Generator Details
The new Hyundai HY1000Si is the ideal generator to take on your camping, caravaning or boating trips, it's lightweight and low noise make it a very popular choice.
This version of the popular digital inverter, the HY1000Si is a dual fuel model of generator. Converted to a dual fuel at to order by qualified Hyundai engineers, this model allows you the option of running the generator from an LPG gas bottle and also then being able to revert back to using petrol if required. Appealing more to motorhome or caravan users, as they will most likely already have a source or supply of LPG, these models are retro-fitted with the conversion before being shipped.
This generator is used for keeping the leisure battery in the caravan or motorhome charged, powering a TV or Laptop and lighting.
Thanks to the inverter technology, the power out put is a pure sine wave, so there are no spike that cause damage to sensitive electronic equipment like computers and TVs.
Benefits of LPG (Propane)
- Up to 50% reduction in running costs
- Dual fuel petrol or LPG
- Lower emissions allow for more environmentally friendly operation.
- Maintenance costs are reduced as consumables such as spark plugs and oil have extended life
- Running times can be extended according to LPG cylinder size
- Avoids the hazard of refilling a hot engine with highly flammable fuel
- The use of LPG means there is no danger of fuel going stale in the carburettor, a common problem with petrol
- No problems with storage, in comparison to petrol
- Re-fuelling is easier, simply connect a new LPG cylinder
- The engine operates exactly the same, with no loss of performance
- Pure sine wave output
- Eco Throttle system
- Low oil shutdown
- Overload shutdown
- 12v output for battery charging
- 12v leads and clips
- Low Noise
- Stylish appearance
- Ideal for a reliable power supply whereever you are!
Protective Cover - Eliminate any damage caused by water, dust and other exterior elements - This is a deluxe fitted cover with elasticated bottom to ensure a snug fit. It is available to buy as an optional extra for £23.94 from the accessories tab.
|Power Details||HX53 / 50cc|
|Fuel Type||LPG Propane|
|Rated Watts (W)||950|
|Max Watts (W)||1000|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||12V / 8.3A|
|Sockets||1 x 230V / 13A 1 x 12V / 13A (DC)|
|Running Time||6-9 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||490 x 275 x 415 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||58|
|Warranty||3 years (requires registration)|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
ex. VAT: £699.17 £839.00 RRP £958.80 | SAVE £120
ex. VAT: £440.83 £529.00 RRP £676.86 | SAVE £148
ex. VAT: £457.50 £549.00 RRP £762.14 | SAVE £213
ex. VAT: £541.67 £650.00 RRP £777.00 | SAVE £127