Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Hyundai HY3000SEi LPG Remote Start Inverter Generator Details
This version of the popular digital inverter, the HY2000Si-LPG is a dual fuel model of generator. This particular model is a dual fuel version, converted by a qualified engineer to run primarily on LPG gas, but can also be switched back to run off petrol as the standard HY2000SEi can be. Converted to a dual fuel at to order by qualified Hyundai engineers, this model allows you the option of running the generator from an LPG gas bottle and also then being able to revert back to using petrol if required. Appealing more to motorhome or caravan users, as they will most likely already have a source or supply of LPG, these models are retro-fitted with the conversion before being shipped. This Inverter suitcase generator is proving very popular with caravan and motorhome owners, providing a reliable source of clean, quiet power.
It has enough power to run your microwave, hair dryer, PC, lighting, Hair straighteners etc.
As with the other Hyundai Inverter suitcase generators, the power produced is pure sine wave, allowing direct connection to computers and sensitive electronic equipment.
- Remote Start
- Auto Choke
- ECO Throttle system
- Pure sine wave output
- Low nosie
- Stylish appearance
Benefits of LPG (Propane)
- Up to 50% reduction in running costs
- Lower emissions allow for more environmentally friendly operation.
- Maintenance costs are reduced as consumables such as spark plugs and oil have extended life
- Running times can be extended according to LPG cylinder size
- Avoids the hazard of refilling a hot engine with highly flammable fuel
- The use of LPG means there is no danger of fuel going stale in the carburettor, a common problem with petrol
- No problems with storage, in comparison to petrol
- Re-fuelling is easier, simply connect a new LPG cylinder
- The engine operates exactly the same, with no loss of performance
|Power Details||OHV - Single cylinder - 4 stroke / HX149|
|Fuel Type||LPG Propane|
|Rated Watts (W)||2600|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||12V / 8.3A|
|Sockets||2 x 230V / 13A|
|Fuel tank Capacity||4.5 Litres|
|Running Time||6.5 - 11 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||580 x 320 x 515 mm|
|Starting Method||Electric / Remote / Recoil|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||58dBA @ 7m|
|Warranty||3 years (requires registration)|