Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Hyundai HY2000SI Dual Fuel LPG Inverter Generator Details
This is the dual fuel version of the HY2000Si, converted to run off LPG as well as petrol, which is ideal for caravan and motorhome users who keep a supply of LPG with them at all times.
The Hyundai HY2000SI-LPG is the ideal generator for motorhomes or caravans, providing enough watts to power your microwave or hair dryer yet when the load is low and it is just powering the battery charger and lighting, the engine revs drop to just above tick-over and the machine runs very quietly and economically indeed.
Newly redesigned for 2016, the HY2000SI-LPG is a compact, lightweight and portable inverter generator which provides a convenient and cost-effective source of power, producing 2000w / 2kW. Ideal for caravans, camping and motorhomes, it allows you to take the modern luxuries with you wherever you go.
This redesigned model has a slimmer case which allows you to store it in your car boot or caravan cupboard, as well as a molded handle which makes it easy to carry with a lightweight design of just 20kg. This smaller case is made possible due to the compact inverter board which is brand new for Hyundai inverter generators. It also features a full LED display which makes it easy to monitor the performance of the generator, including the voltage, frequency and hour count.
Powered by a 100cc 4-stroke easy start, recoil pull Hyundai petrol engine, the HY2000SI-LPG produces 2000w / 2kW and is more than capable of powering televisions, small air compressors for inflatable beds, electric heaters, laptops, lights, etc. The control panel features two 230v sockets for use with any appliance which uses a standard 3-pin 13A UK mains plug, as well as a 12v DC battery charging outlet, so it’s ideal for a variety of uses. Producing a pure sinewave output, it can safely power all sensitive electronics without risk of damaging or overloading them.
This inverter generator is extremely popular for powering family holidays, and it’s built to be user-friendly with low maintenance requirements. Digital overload protection will shut the generator down should the load pass the maximum threshold, and low oil shutdown also turns off the generator should the oil levels drop too far.
Already an economical generator, the HY2000SI-LPG also has the added benefit of an “ECO” mode which, when selected, will lower the engine revs to match only the load being applied, which in turn increases the fuel economy, lowers the noise produced and extends the lifespan of the engine.
The HY2000SI-LPG can also be converted to be a dual fuel machine, running on both LPG as well as petrol, which is extremely convenient for caravan owners who will already keep a supply of LPG with them at all times.
All Hyundai inverter generators are covered by a 2 year standard Hyundai warranty. Designed for Leisure use. For heavy duty commercial use, we recommend a conventional 3000rpm petrol generator.
- The HY2000SI-LPG is the ideal leisure generator for new or experienced campers, motorhome users and caravan enthusiasts.
- Powered by a 125cc HY149 four-stroke recoil start petrol engine, it produces a continuous output of 1.6kW, and a MAX output of 2000 Watts
- Already an economical unit, the HY2000Si also comes with an “ECO” setting, which allows the engine revs to be lowered when a small amount of energy is required.
- ECO” mode not only increases the fuel efficiency and overall lifespan of the unit, but also reduces the sound produced when running.
- The lightweight design, weighing just 25kg, makes this compact generator extremely portable and suitable for taking on holidays.
- The control panel features two 13a plug sockets and a 12v DC battery charging outlet.
- Digital overload protection and low oil shutdown protects the internal components from becoming damaged.
- All Hyundai inverter generators are covered by a 2 year standard Hyundai warranty.
- Uses pure sine wave technology, which enables the safe use of electronic equipment such as laptops, lighting and mobile phone chargers.
- Features a brand new design for 2016, with a smaller case and digital display panel.
Each Hyundai HY2000SI inverter generator includes:
- Operating manual
- Oil fill jug
|Power Details||OHV - Single cylinder - 4 stroke|
|Fuel Type||LPG Propane & Petrol Unleaded|
|Rated Watts (W)||1600|
|Max Watts (W)||2000|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||12V / 8.3A|
|Sockets||2 x 13a 230v plug sockets, 1x 12v DC battery charging outlet|
|Fuel tank Capacity||3.8 Litres|
|Running Time||5.5 @ 50% load|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||540 x 310 x 465 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||60 @7 metres|
|Warranty||3 years (requires registration)|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £1,089.00
Special Price: ex. VAT: £832.50 £999.00RRP £1,255.00 | SAVE £256
Regular Price: £1,399.00
Special Price: ex. VAT: £999.17 £1,199.00RRP £1,469.00 | SAVE £270
ex. VAT: £474.17 £569.00 RRP £571.00 | SAVE £2
ex. VAT: £812.50 £975.00 RRP £1,060.00 | SAVE £85