Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Honda EU10i LPG Inverter Generator Details
Wherever you need power, the super-portable EU10i will deliver 1000W of clean, quiet electricity to run and recharge your kit, whether on your travels or around the home. Weighing in at just 13kg, the compact EU10i certainly packs in the power and features.
Until today, portable generators have been heavy and difficult to transport, noisy and generally unpleasant to use - but not anymore. The arrival of the Honda EU10i LPG portable generator has revolutionised the choices for consumers seeking energy self-sufficiency.
It is small, portable and very quiet and provides the clean and durable power that customers have come to expect from Honda. Making 1000 watts available for use, the EU10i petrol generator is the perfect power source for people on the move, or for those people left stranded without electricity.
- Super quiet operation - Revolutionary technology and sound proofed casing keeps operational noise to just 52dB(a) at 7m at ¼ load, that of a typical business office.
- Pure power - Honda’s unique Inverter technology produces a maximum 1000W (900W rated) of clean and smooth power, essential for computers or other sensitive electronic equipment.
- Superb efficiency - Unique Ecothrottle® runs only as fast as the load demands, improving fuel consumption and extending engine life, achieving up to 8hrs running time on a single tank at ¼ load.
- Lightweight and compact - Weighing just 13kg, it is easy to carry, transport and store.
- Parallel operation - Two units can be linked to provide 1800W rated output (optional cables available).
- DC output - 12V 8A output for recharging batteries.
- Practical controls - Quick and simple starting and running.
- Sturdy platform - Rubberised feet minimise vibration and movement.
Benefits of LPG (Propane)
- Up to 50% reduction in running costs
- Lower emissions allow for more environmentally friendly operation.
- Easy to follow step-by-step fitting instructions means the kit can befitted quickly and easily without any special tooling
- Maintenance costs are reduced as consumables such as spark plugs and oil have extended life
- Running times can be extended according to LPG cylinder size
- Avoids the hazard of refilling a hot engine with highly flammable fuel
- The use of LPG means there is no danger of fuel going stale in the carburettor, a common problem with petrol
- No problems with storage, in comparison to petrol
- Re-fuelling is easier, simply connect a new LPG cylinder
- The engine operates exactly the same, with no loss of performance
Computers and power-sensitive testing equipment require what is referred to as "clean power." Clean power is electrical current that is consistent and has a stable "sine wave" or signal. If the lights or other basic appliances in your home were being powered by a generator and there was a fluctuation in the AC power, you’d probably see the lights dim and then return to full brightness—no problem! However, if your computer was being powered by a generator and the voltage fluctuated, chances are the computer would either shut down or at least interrupt the program you were working in. In order to overcome this problem, Honda engineers developed a revolutionary form of inverter technology. This process takes the raw power produced by the generator, passes it through a special microprocessor that provides ultra-clean power that boasts a sine wave equal to or better than the current from your household AC wall outlet. This means that for the first time, you can operate a computer or other Sensitive appliance direct from a generator
Honda customers deserve complete peace of mind when they purchase products. That's why the Honda EU10i comes with a 5 year domestic warranty (subject to annual service) and a 1 year commercial warranty.
|Power Details||Honda GXH50 49.4cc|
|Fuel Type||LPG Propane|
|Rated Watts (W)||900|
|Max Watts (W)||1000|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||12 V / 8 A|
|Sockets||2 x 230V 13 amp 1x12v(DC)|
|Running Time||Dependent on bottle size, uses approx 1/4 kg gas per hr|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||450 x 240 x 380 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||53dba @7m|
|Warranty||5 years domestic, 1 year commercial|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
ex. VAT: £640.83 £769.00 RRP £899.00 | SAVE £130
ex. VAT: £1,082.50 £1,299.00 RRP £1,469.00 | SAVE £170
ex. VAT: £617.50 £741.00 RRP £954.14 | SAVE £213
ex. VAT: £715.83 £859.00 RRP £1,081.24 | SAVE £222