Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Honda EM5500S Generator Details
The EM 5500 Electric Start Petrol generator offers the user a high output, quiet generator with a long running time. Featuring a large 25 litre fuel tank, running on unleaded petrol, this model will provide 5000 watts of power for 7.1 hours before requiring a re-fill.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator ensures constant voltage output regardless of the load, ideal for powering sensitive electronics.
- Oil Alert prevents engine damage by automatically shutting the engine down if the oil drops below a safe operating level.
- Long run time with a large 25 litre fuel tank and EcoThrottle.
- Multiple outlets with circuit breakers avoid equipment damage in the event of a short circuit.
- Switchable voltage - choose between 115V and 230V to run almost any commercial equipment simultaneuosly.
- Low noise design with a noise reducing muffler to reduce operational noise.
- Electric start for reliable and easy starting.
- The Honda EM5500 Petrol Generator provides cleaner electricity than the mains due to its automatic voltage regulator.
Features and benefits:
- 5500W maximum output for professional use
- Low noise design, only 70dB(a) at 7m
- 7.1hrs operating time on a single tank (rated load)
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)
- 12V DC output
- Fuel gauge and voltage meter
- Electric Recoil Pull Start
- Optional wheel kit available
As per Honda's recommendation we are one Honda Dealers that ensure that their NEW Honda Generators are tested ( PDI ) before dispatch. We remove the NEW generator from the box and start & test, this gives you the confidence that you should not experience any problems when receiving your order.
|Power Details||GX390 single cylinder, 4 stroke engine.|
|Fuel Type||Petrol Unleaded|
|Rated Watts (W)||5000|
|Max Watts (W)||5500|
|Voltage||115 / 230|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||N / A|
|Sockets||(1 x 230V 32 amp) (1 x 115V 32 amp) (1x115V 16 amp)|
|Fuel tank Capacity||25 litres|
|Running Time||7.1 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||680 X 530 X 545|
|Starting Method||Electric / Recoil|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||70|
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.