Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Honda EM4500CXS Generator Details
The Honda EM 4500CXS petrol generator offers the user a high output generator with a long running time. Featuring a large 23.5 litre fuel tank, running on unleaded petrol, this model will provide 4000 watts of power for 6.8 hours before requiring a re-fill. These professional generators produce a clean electricity output that can be used for a wide range of sensitive electrical applications, including construction, hospitality, emergency and home back up.
The new Intelligent Auto Voltage Regulator (i-AVR) Technology offer electric stability comparable to an inverter generator. This unique technology with i-GX engine technology produces a very stable output and load matching performance ideal for applications with high start up loads and sensitive equipment.
Perfect, reliable generator for home back-up.
- Electric start for reliable and easy starting.
- "Intelligent" Automatic Voltage Regulator ensures constant voltage output regardless of the load, ideal for powering sensitive electronics.
- Oil alert prevents engine damage by automatically shutting the unit down if the oil drops below a safe operating level.
- Long run time with large 23.5 litre fuel tank and AutoThrottle.
- Multiple outlets with circuit breakers avoid equipment damage and injury in the event of a short circuit.
- Switchable voltage between 115V and 230V to run almost any commercial equipment simultaneously.
- Low noise design - noise reducing muffler to reduce operational noise.
- A fuel gauge is fitted to help monitor the generator without the need to switch it off.
As per Honda's recommendation we are one Honda Dealers that ensure that their NEW Honda Generators are tested ( PDI ) before dispatch. We remove the NEW generator from the box and start & test, this gives you the confidence that you should not experience any problems when receiving your order.
|Power Details||Honda i-GX390 engine, 4-stroke, 389cc|
|Fuel Type||Petrol Unleaded|
|Rated Watts (W)||4000|
|Max Watts (W)||4500|
|Voltage||115 / 230|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|Sockets||1 x 230V 32A / 1 x 16A 110V / 1 x 32A 110V|
|Fuel tank Capacity||23.5 litres|
|Running Time||9.15 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||877 X 530 X 546|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||70|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP: £2,199.00 ex. VAT: £1,749.17 inc. VAT: £2,099.00
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.