Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Honda EC3600 Generator Details
The Honda EC3600 generator is the mid-range model in Honda's value for money EC generator line-up. The EC range is built as an economically specified machine and offers robust four-stroke reliability housed within the traditional generator frame. The EC range is used widely throughout the construction industry due to the rugged build quality and the continuos reliability customers have come to expect from Honda.
The Honda EC3600 offers the user dual voltage output, 115 / 230 volts, ideal for running 110 volt power tools and standard 240 volt appliances. Featuring a 6-litre fuel tank, running on unleaded petrol, this model will provide 3600 watts of power for 2.8 hours before requiring a re-fill.
- Honda four-stroke reliability housed within the traditional
- generator frame.
- Oil Alert prevents engine damage by automatically shutting the
- unit down if the oil drops below a safe operating level.
- Durable frame of high quality welded and powder coated tubular steel for extended durability, easy lifting and light weight.
- Rubber engine mounts greatly reduce operating noise and vibration whilst maximising frame life.
- Circuit breaker outlets avoid equipment damage and injury in the event of a short circuit.
- Optional wheel kit available allowing a single user to move the generator around the site.
- Dual voltage output, 115 / 230 volts, ideal for running 110 volt power tools and standard 240 volt appliances.
- 6-litre fuel tank running on unleaded petrol providing 3600 watts
- of power for 2.9 hours before requiring a re-fill.
|Power Details||Honda 4-stroke OHV 1 cylinder GX270T|
|Fuel Type||Petrol Unleaded|
|Rated Watts (W)||3400|
|Voltage||115 / 230|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||N/A|
|Fuel tank Capacity||5.3L|
|Running Time||3 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||800 x 550 x 540|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||97|
|Warranty||5 years domestic (1 year commercial use)|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
ex. VAT: £915.83 £1,099.00 RRP £1,390.80 | SAVE £292
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.