Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Honda EU22i Petrol Inverter Generator Details
Power on the move with the NEW HONDA EU22i generator
With a bigger GXR120 engine your electricity can follow wherever you go.
Due to their quiet nature you can use these handy generators anywhere. Ideal for caravanning and camping, it is able to provide clean, reliable electricity in the most extreme locations. We've built our handy generators out of light materials such as magnesium, so they're easy to transport meaning you don't need to waste your own energy carrying them.
With this model we've added a new "Fuel Valve Shutoff Position" which keeps the engine running without adding more petrol which allows you to burn off fuel in the carburettor. This ultimately means that the carburettor won't get damaged by stale fuel.
As well as a new front cover design and side logo, we've also added extra ventilation holes and a new long wear material and guard placed around the pull cord.
With its unique Inverter technology you are guaranteed smooth, uninterrupted electricity wherever you may be, so you're safe to plug in your laptop, or any other sensitive electronic equipment and be confident it won’t get fried.
And just so you are extra confident in your purchase this generator is also Euro 5 compliant - an emissions standard which came ino force January 2017.
- Oil alert: This is a useful function that prevents damage to your engine by automatically shutting the unit down if oil drops below a safe operating level.
- Lightweight: Not only are our generators easy to use, they’re easy to transport and store, too. Because they’re lightweight, they’re easy to move around, whatever job you’re doing.
- Low noise: It’s so quiet you’ll hardly notice it’s there. The noise-reducing muffler, casing and acoustic panelling greatly reduce the machine’s operational noise.
- Eco-throttle: This is a smart Honda technology that automatically adjusts the engine speed to precisely match the load. This saves fuel, extends engine life and contributes to quieter operation.
Honda customers deserve complete peace of mind when they purchase products. That's why the Honda EU22i comes with a 5 year domestic warranty (subject to annual service) and a 1 year commercial warranty.
|Power Details||Honda GXR120 Engine, 4-stroke, OHC, 1 cylinder|
|Fuel Type||Petrol Unleaded|
|Rated Watts (W)||1800|
|Max Watts (W)||1800|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||12 V / 8A|
|Sockets||2 x 230V 13 amp 1x12v(DC)|
|Fuel tank Capacity||3.6 litres|
|Running Time||3 hours 50 minutes|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||519 x 290 x 425 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||52 dBA @7 m 89 LWA|
|Warranty||5 years domestic, 1 year commercial|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
ex. VAT: £2,232.50 £2,679.00 RRP £3,096.00 | SAVE £417