Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Defender LED Luminator Floodlight Tower Details
The Defender LED Luminator Floodlight Tower has been upgraded with new technologies and features to support the user needs on site.
The Defender LED Luminator Floodlight Tower delivers 3000 times more light than a household torch.
The ECO mode light option offers valuable energy savings and helps to manage light and noise pollution on site.
The 6 CREE CXA LED chips in the head delivers 30,000 lumens of super bright light. With an option of 360o and 180o directional light which makes ideal for residential areas.
With a robust and durable roto moulded plastic body the Defender LED Luminator Floodlight Tower can withstands the rigours of site use. The telescopic mast can extend to 4m in height.
The Defender LED Luminator Floodlight Tower can to turn to ECO mode when working in residential areas and the tower can link up to 5 units (depending on the generator used).
The three screw'n'lock outriggers enable the unit to be used in blustery outdoor conditions and can withstand winds up to 65mph. The compact design makes easy work of transporting the light on it's integral wheels
Features and Benefits
- Part No: E712661 - 110V
- SUPER BRIGHT- 30000 lumens
- POWER - standard 110V supply
- LOW WATTAGE - only 374W
- SUPER BRIGHT - delivers 30000 lumens
- MANAGE LIGHT POLLUTION ON SITE - 360 (degrees logo) or 180 (degrees logo)
- ECO MODE - offers valuable energy savings
- DURABLE - robust and durable roto-moulded polyethylene body ensures protection from the risk of damage typical in construction, providing an extended working lifetime
- MAXIMUM COVERAGE - 360° light spread
- RETRACTABLE MOTOR - driven telescopic mast is made from corrosion-resistant aluminium, up to 4m
- WIND RESISTANT - three screw and lock outriggers enable the unit to be used in blustery outdoor conditions and withstand winds up to 65mph
- COMPACT DESIGN makes easy work of transporting the unit on its integral wheels
|Application||Essential floodlight tower for large maintainance site lighting|
|Light Output (Lumens)||30000|
|Category Of Product||Floodlight|