Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Briggs and Stratton Pro Max 9000EA Generator Details
Powered by 16HP Vanguard™ engine for performance, durability and reliability. This generator feature heavy duty roll-frame that suits any worksite. The automatic voltage regulator and circuit breaker help maintain safe and steady voltage.
This is the top of the range of Briggs and Stratton professional powered generators, which has been designed for premium performance and extended life operation. The new large diameter round tube frames and where applicable large metal fuel tanks protect the engine and alternator. The Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engine offers the best combination of durability, reliability and performance in the commercial class of air-cooled engines.
It out-performs the competition for power and maintenance characteristics and it’s supported by the Briggs and Stratton service network.
Briggs and Stratton Pro Max 9000EA Genset Features
- Professional-grade B&S VANGUARD engines: Ensures long life & reliability.Pan-European Service network for maintenance.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: AVR Stable voltage prevents light flickering.Stable voltage prevents damage to sensitive equipment.
- Voltmeter: For voltage indication and performance monitoring.
- Thermal circuit breaker: Provides overload protection.
- Large fuel tank: Extended run time saves refilling time and increases efficiency in commercial environments.
- Extra large muffler : Environmentally friendly: reduced noise emission, improved tonal quality and minimised nuisance factor.
- Low-oil shutdown system: Prevents engine failure due to lack of oil.
- Cradle mounted outlet control panel: User friendly: easy access to sockets.Minimising fatigue failure due to reduced vibration.
- Electric start : Effortless starting.
- Optional Wheel kit & AMF panel
|Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Power Details||Briggs & Stratton 16hp Vanguard™ V-Twin OHV Engine|
|Rated Watts (W)||7000|
|Max Watts (W)||7500|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|Sockets||1 X 230V (32A) 1 x 115V (32A) 2 x 115V (16A)|
|Fuel tank Capacity||15 Litres|
|Running Time||6 Hrs 20 mins|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||840x 570 x 630 mm|
|Starting Method||Electric / Recoil|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||72|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
ex. VAT: £1,120.83 £1,345.00 RRP £1,668.66 | SAVE £324