Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Armorgard FlamBank FBC8 Large Hazardous Storage Chest Details
FlamBank from Armorgard - Strong lockable vault for storing hazardous goods safely and securely.
Hazardous storage vaults carefully designed to comply with regulations for safely storing flammables or chemicals. These COSHH boxes are built to the same high specification as the TuffBank, ensuring that your goods are kept safe, secure and protected from the weather. With six different sizes, the FlamBank is ideal for building sites and factories.
- Strong hazardous vault for storing hazardous goods safely and securely
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks
- Unique external and internal anti-jemmy system
- Robust construction using 2mm and 3mm steel
- Hydraulic gas arms to assist with the lid opening
- Autolatch lid stay to secure the lid in the open position
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes
- Flame arrester gauze fitted
- The FlamBank is built to the specification of 30 minute fire resistance
- Suitable for storing flammable equipment or chemicals
- Fully welded sump to comply with COSHH regulations and prevent any leakages
- Fork lift skids with fixing holes to add castors and make it a mobile unit
- Facilities to fix the unit in position
- Comes complete with 2 shelves
- Complete with relevant signage
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP: £423.27 ex. VAT: £251.66 inc. VAT: £301.99
RRP: £733.09 ex. VAT: £435.82 inc. VAT: £522.99
RRP: £1,614.55 ex. VAT: £959.99 inc. VAT: £1,151.99
RRP: £516.36 ex. VAT: £368.32 inc. VAT: £441.99
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.