Winget 150T Diesel Concrete Mixer Details
- Chassis: Heavy gauge, box section gives clean lines and less material traps. Fitted with lifting points.
- Drum: Two piece, spun steel drum assures long life and easy replacement. Highly efficient drum design and twin fast-acting blades ensure thorough mixing and eliminate clogging and wasteful 'build-up'.
- Engine: Yanmar L48 electric start diesel engine.
- Driveline: Totally enclosed, heavy duty driveline through roller chain, bevel wheel and cast steel pinion.
- Access: Good all round access to daily check points, service items and all replaceable components.
- Operation: Careful design ensures maximum working space around the machine for charging, mixing and discharging.
- Axles/Wheels: Fixed rear axle and swiveling front axle fitted with four rubber cushion tyres and towbar. Fast tow models fitted with two pneumatic wheels, mudguards and towbar.
|Dimensions (standing on wheels)|
|Standard Models||100T||Fast Tow Models||100T|
|Overall length||1.65m||Overall length (operational)||1.91m|
|Overall width||0.93m||Overall length (transportational)||2.48m|
|Overall height||1.71m||Overall width||1.32m|
|Loading height (rev/min)||1.10m||Overall height||1.77m|
|Discharge height||0.57m||Loading height||1.14m|
|Machine weight||410kg||Discharge height||0.61m|
|Height to towbar||0.48m|
|Power Details||Yanmar L48 Electric Start Engine|
|Bowl Speed||22 rpm|
|Bowl Capacity||150 litres|
|Mixing Output||100 litres|
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.