Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Tsurumi Dehydro 3 Flood Prevention Kit Details
A Dehydro is an emergency pumping kit which has a powerful pump, 2x packs of Flood Sax Door and discharge hoses for defending a property from flooding. Depending on which kit is selected, the pump is designed to pump water levels down to a level of between 3mm and 1mm. Hoses are light and easy to position and feature quick connections to enable fast deployment in an emergency. Supplied in a sturdy easy-carry case, there is sufficient space within to not only store the pumping equipment, but keep other flood protection products e.g. emergency grab bags, emergency meals etc.
DEHYDRO 3 Details
Includes 1 x WX10 Honda engine driven pump, with a 1.5HP engine and weighs 6kgs (dry). This is supplied with a quick release discharge connector, a 4 metre, quick release suction hose, and a low level suction tool. It will pump approximately 80 litres per minute across 30 metres of level ground, when using 25mm (1”) hose. Initial priming of the pump with water is required before starting, It will pump water down to 3mm, please note this pump must not run dry.
The Honda WX10 is a self-priming centrifugal pump, powered by a compact and powerful 4 stroke, genuine Honda, petrol engine. This is coupled to a pump end that has an aluminium body, volute and impeller, which ensure that it is light, compact and portable. It is fitted to a sturdy base plate, with rubber feet to minimize vibration and has a comfortable, yet robust, carrying handle. For reliability, the pump is fitted with a carbon ceramic mechanical seal.
Suitable for clean and dirty water, it has high head capabilities and gives a good flow of water. It’s neat size and performance makes it popular for irrigation, sprinkling, flooded pit drainage, washing down and general pumping. It is not fitted with an engine oil alert system.
- 1x Water Pump: Honda WX10
- 1x Phase 1 hose kit: 10 metres of 25mm (1”) non-kink hose c/w quick release connectors - For pumping near the property e.g. over window ledges, steps, walls, FloodSax, sandbags etc.
- 1x Phase 2 hose kit: 10 metres of 25mm (1”) lay-flat hose c/w quick release connectors - For pumping over flat surfaces e.g. over ground, away from the property.
- 2x Floodsax Door: 2x door strip FloodSax and 8x FloodSax Regular.
- 1x Easy carry case: including 1x lid and 2x fastening straps with ABS clips.
- Model: Honda WX10
- Type: Centrifugal Self Priming
- Suction x Delivery Diameters: 2x1 in. (50.8x50.8 mm)
- Total Head: 35 m
- Maximum Delivery Volume: 130L/min
- Suction Head: 7 m
- Engine HP: 1.5
- Type: ir-cooled, 4-stroke
- Fuel: Petrol Unleaded
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.65 ltrs
- Starting System: Recoil Starter
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm): 330 x 250 x 325
- Weight: 6.8 kg
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP: £474.00 £399.00 INC VAT
RRP: £617.00 £455.00 INC VAT
RRP: £2,352.00 £2,119.00 INC VAT
RRP: £2,548.00 £2,059.00 INC VAT
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.