Subaru RG2800is Generator Details
Why choose this generator?
The Subaru Robin RG2800is is built to give a High Quality Output, it's Light &; Compact Design and Super Silent Operation are achieved by Subaru Robin Inverter Technology
Extremely High Quality Output
- Employment of an inverter control system achieves extremely high quality output (Less than 3% in voltage fluctuation, less than 1% in frequency fluctuation ratio and less than 2.5% in wave distortion ratio), which can cope with household power, even for precision instrument, personal computers, etc.
Quiet Operation and Less Fuel Consumption
- Quiet operation and less fuel consumption are achieved by employing auto-power saving function which automatically control engine revolution corresponding to electric power consumption of equipment being connected to generator.
- Quiet operation is realised by employing optimum cooling system and large silent muffler.
- Stable operations are realised by employing a microcomputer control and multi-functioned monitor integrating AC voltmeter, frequency meter, hour meter, idle control and oil sensor. Furthermore, superiority in visual ability even under dazzling outside operation is achieved by employing extreme high intensity LED for indication of each meter.
Reliable and Durable Starting
- A secure and stable starting even under dusty or other harsh operating conditions is achieved by employing an inner type recoil starter in addition to reliable and durable performance of OHC type EX engine series.
Easy and Secure Operation
- Easy operation is achieved by intensively disposing all controls and adjusting knobs on a control panel side.
- Employment of a one-dial switch controlling fuel cock, operating switch and choke system additionally achieves easy operation as well as realizes prevention of omitting close of fuel cock and/or return of choke.
- Employment of an oil alert lamp as a standard specification further improves operating safety.
|Fuel Type||Petrol Unleaded|
|Rated Watts (W)||2500|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||12 V / 12 A|
|Sockets||1x 230 Volt 16 Amp|
|Fuel tank Capacity||13 Litres|
|Running Time||9.9 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||537 x 482 x 583 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||58@7m|
|Warranty||2 year domestic, 1 year commercial|
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.