Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
SDMO TECHNIC 7500 TE AVR Modys 3-Phase Electric Start Generator Details
Powerful, industrial 3-phase site generator with an ergonomic, heavy duty frame and an electric start. Automatic voltage regulator ensures a constant output regardless of input. Suitable for small site and domestic tools.
Can be used as full Auto Standby sets with additional ATS Panel.
- 429cc O.H.V. Kohler electric start professional engine
- AVR - Automatic voltage regulator
- QUAD Clean Cyclonic Filter
- Solid frame
- Extra large 18Ltr fuel tank offering extended run time
- Hour counter rubber grip handles for comfort/safety
- Rubber feet - minimising vibration/noise
- Extra HP in its power category
- Maintenance free alternator
- Oil Alert/Guard
- Four stage engine air filter filtration
Instrumentation & Control
The APM202 instrumentation & control unit makes the equipment easy to operate, as well as performing an essential safety function. The 4-point connector enables easy connection of remote controls, such as VERSO 50 automatic control units.
Quad Clean Air Filter
The Cyclonic Quad Clean air filters provide 4 levels of filtration which effectively filter out large particles and capture the finest particles. They ensure a continuous supply of clean air to the engine, fuel economies, increase the engine performance and extend its lifetime AVR By regulating the voltage electronically by ±2%, depending on the model, the AVR eliminates all risk of damage to boilers or certain kinds of electronic equipment.
About Kohler engines
In line with SDMO's dynamic of constant progress, SDMO Industries has joined forces with US leader KOHLER®. An expert manufacturer of engines since 1920, and considered the benchmark by the engine industry across the world, it is the touchstone of the largest integrator brands. Always striving to be more competitive, KOHLER-SDMO generating sets are now combining their qualities with KOHLER®'s expertise to offer an unrivalled level of technical features and service life.
Advantages of KOHLER® engines
Performance and resilience
• Use of superior quality materials means they can withstand frequent, intensive use.
Maintenance and safety
• Reduced maintenance frequency thanks to automatic adjustment of the valve clearances.
• Perfectly safe system: if the oil level is not sufficient, the engine cuts out.
• The engine is protected using Quad Clean cyclonic filtration technology. The Quad Clean™ cyclonic filter offers 4 levels of filtration, designed to expel coarse particles and capture the finer ones. This ensures the air intake remains clean at all times, leading to fuel savings and safeguarding the engine's output and its service life.
Energy savings and user comfort
• Easy electric starting on generating sets identified by the letter "E".
• Low sound level thanks to a larger silencer, a soundproofed alloy sump and a specially designed air intake.
• Trouble-free start-up in extreme climate conditions thanks to a two-position summer/winter air filter.
• Carburizing system reducing fuel consumption.
|Power Details||O.H.V. Kohler CH440E electric start professional engine|
|Fuel Type||Petrol Unleaded|
|Rated Watts (W)||6500|
|Max Watts (W)||6500|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|Sockets||1 230V 10/16A socket - circuit breaker + 1 400V 16A socket - circuit breaker + hour meter|
|Fuel tank Capacity||18 Litres|
|Running Time||7Hrs @ 3/4 load|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||810 x 555 x 590 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||69 @ 7m|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £1,219.00
Special Price: £1,099.00
Regular Price: £1,771.00
Special Price: £1,629.00
Regular Price: £1,440.00
Special Price: £1,369.00
RRP: £1,844.00 £1,598.00 INC VAT
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.