Pramac MP36 Fresh Water Pump Details
This Pramac pump utilizes the latest technology in pump design. High quality components and a proven air cooled 4 stroke engine gives reliability and long life.
Capable of moving 600 lts of water per minute this pump is a cost effective machine for a varied range of uses, ie: pumping flood water, quick and efficient draining of ponds etc.
Backed up by the manufacturers full warranty, the Pramac pump range takes some beating.
Honda GX Engines:
Honda has become known as the leader in creating four stroke engines that are reliable, technologically advanced and easy to start.
With a high attention to detail, these engines will prove themselves time and time again.
- Type: Semitrash
- Maximum suction head: 8m
- Maximum delivery head: 30m
- Maximum flow rate: 600 l/min
- Pump type: Self-priming centrifugal
- Pump manufacturer: Koshin
- Mechanical seal material: Carbon-ceramic
- Impeller material: Cast iron
- Inlet pipe diameter: 2 inches
- Engine manufacturer: Honda GX120 4-stroke
- Starting system: Recoil
- Nominal operating speed: 3600rpm
- Fuel tank capacity: 2.5 litres
- Running time: 3.9 hours
- Noise level at 7 metres: 75 dBA
- Guaranteed noise level (LWA): 103 dBA
- Dimensional data length: 470mm
- Width: 365mm
- Height: 390mm
- Dry weight: 26kg
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP: £333.99 ex. VAT: £165.83 inc. VAT: £199.00
RRP: £252.30 ex. VAT: £174.17 inc. VAT: £209.00
RRP: £459.99 ex. VAT: £266.67 inc. VAT: £320.00
ex. VAT: £357.50 inc. VAT: £429.00