This top of the
range Stephill Diesel generator features a ISUZU water cooled engine for ultimate
quality and reliability. The engine is close coupled to a Mecc Alte alternator.
Due to Stephills superior manufacturing techniques this diesel generators leads
the others standing with its class leading noise levels.
SSD range generators are built to an extremely high specification and are available
in static as standard with the option of site tow or road tow trailer form. All
generators feature high quality close fitting weather-proof acoustic canopies,
overload protection, LOP/HET shutdown and long run bunded fuel tanks.
Of Sockets || |
2 x 63 amp 230 volt
|Hard Wire Facility
3CD1 /ES Electric Start
RPM || |
Fuel tank capacity|| |
Time @ 75% Load
Oil Shut Down|| |
x 800 x 1270
level @ 7m|| |
Key start / stop, low oil, high engine temperature, and charge fail warning lights. Oil pressure/temperature & Fuel gauges, Battery isolator switch. Emergency stop switch. BS4343 industrial sockets individually circuit breaker protected .
The SSD Welfare range hase been designed for accomodation container
applications and offers acess to control & servicing from one side.
- SSDX12W 12kVA (9.6kW), 50Hz, 115 / 230 volt, single phase.
- Electric push button start
- 1500 rpm Isuzu watercooled diesel engines, complete with high engine temperature shutdown,
- low oil pressure shutdown / Lockable control panel housing / Super silent close fitting skid mount acoustic cabinets with noise levels as low as 58dBA, complete with large access doors for ease of maintenance /
- Brushless maintenance free premier range Mecc Alte alternators complete with auto voltage regulation + or – 1.5% / Overload protection for each individual socket / Hard wire connection facility / RCD / ELCB
- Bunded long range fuel tanks giving up to 41 hours running at 75% load / Three way valve for connection to bowser tank / Emergency Stop button and battery isolator switch for safety and security
note delivery may be extra on this item. Costs may apply due to your geographical location.
please telephone 01263 820202 or email email@example.com for more information