Hyundai DHY6000SE Silenced 5kw Diesel Generator with AVR
Ideal for a home standby generator and is also very popular in the
construction industry and with farmers and horse owners.
Powered by the Hyundai 420cc air-cooled diesel engine and fully enclosed
in a sturdy sound proof enclosure, the noise level is only 70db @ 7m.
· Powered by Hyundai 10hp, 4-stroke, OHV air cooled direct injection diesel engine.
· NEW - Pre-heat button
· Large Tank with fuel gauge providing long running hours.
· Fully enclosed for better protection and noise reduction.
· NEW - Emergency Stop button.
· AVR for smooth voltage output - ideal for powering PCs and sensitive electronic equipment
· Super Silent Canopy
· Oil Alert system with automatic engine shut-off.
· Control panel including ; 2 sockets- 230v and 115v, DC ouput 12v, Circuit breaker, Digital Voltmeter, Hourmeter and Frequency meter.
- Maximum power output: 5000w
- Continuous output: 4500w
- Voltages: 12v DC, 115v AC, 230v AC.
- Frequency: 50hz
- Engine: Hyundai 418cc, air-cooled OHV, diesel.
- Maximum Power: 10hp
- Engine RPM: 3000rpm
- Alternator type: Hyundai AVR
- Digital overload protection
- Fuel consumption: 0.75 to 2 litres an hour depending on load
- Fuel tank size: 16 litres
- Weight 175kg
- Dimensions: 920 x 550 x 750
MTS Power Transfer System: Connect your generator To your home
your generator to your home using the MTS Transfer Switch..
not use your generator to its full potential, the SDMO
Power Transfer Switch is easily installed by a qualified
electrician, enabling you to have instant power in the event
of mains power failure. This unit is built to the highest
standards, incorporating the latest technology available
Question : I have bought a generator, and would like
to connect it to my house in case of mains failure. What
do I need to do?
Click Here For More Information on The SDMO Transfer Switch
Hyundai DHY6000SE Silenced 5kw Diesel Generator
with AVR, Oil alert, pre-heat & emergency stop buttons