The EM 5500 Petrol
generator offers the user a high output, quiet generator with a long running time.
Featuring a large 25 litre fuel tank, running on unleaded petrol, this model will
provide 5000 watts of power for 7.1 hours before requiring a re-fill.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator ensures constant voltage output regardless of the load, ideal for powering sensitive electronics.
- Oil Alert prevents engine damage by automatically shutting the engine down if the oil drops below a safe operating level.
- Long run time with a large fuel tank and EcoThrottle.
- Multiple outlets with circuit breakers avoid equipment damage in the event of a short circuit.
- Switchable voltage - choose between 115V and 230V to run almost any commercial equipment simultaneuosly.
- Low noise design with a noise reducing muffler to reduce operational noise.
- Ideal for a wide range of demanding operations from home back-up to powering equipment out in the field.
The Honda EM5500 Petrol Generator
provides cleaner electricity than the mains due to its automatic voltage regulator.
115 / 230
No Of Sockets
(1 x 230V 32 amp)
(1 x 230V 16 amp)
(1x115V 32 amp)
GX 390 13
Time@ 1/4 Load
680 X 530 X 545
Features and benefits:
• 5500W maximum output for professional use
• Low noise design, only 70dB(a) at 7m
• 7.1hrs operating time on a single tank (rated load)
• Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)
• 12V DC output
• Fuel gauge and voltage meter
• Recoil Pull Start
• Optional wheel kit kit available
Generators Important Notice
Honda have recently discontinued this model,
please use links above to view