Hyundai HYTIG-200 200Amp TIG/MMA/ARC Inverter Welder, 230V Single Phase Details
The Hyundai HYTIG-200 is a lightweight and incredibly versatile single phase TIG/MMA welder.
The HYTIG-200 TIG welder features a stepless regulator for infinite variable control of the welding current with a low current facility for effective welding of thinner materials. The welding (output) current of the HYTIG-200 can be regulated within the range of 10-200 Ampere making the HYTIG-200 adjustable to suit welding different materials and thicknesses of steel.
Weighing 12kg, the HYTIG-200 is easy to carry around thanks to its adjustable harness and lightweight pressed steel case with powder coated finish for extra corrosion resistance. Accessories include TIG welding torch with 4m cable, electrode holder with 2m cable, earth clamp with 1.5m cable, chipping hammer and wire brush making the HYTIG-200 extremely cost effective.
- Variable DC output of 10Amp to 200Amp (TIG), or 10Amp to 160Amp (MMA/ARC)
- Electrode size 1mm to 4mm
- Duty cycle of 100%@155A / 60%@200A (TIG), or 60%@160A (MMA/ARC)
- Advanced inverter technology
- Latest MOSFET Technology (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor)
- Stable and reliable welding current
- Fitted with thermal overload protection, Anti-stick and hot start functions
- Includes welding rod holder, earth clamp and cables
- Suitable for mechanics, mobile technicians, farmers and DIY enthusiasts
- Covered by Hyundai UK 1 year warranty.
In the box: TIG welding torch with 4m cable, Electrode holder with 2m cable, Earth clamp with 1.5m cable, Chipping hammer & Wire brush.
KNOW YOUR WELDER
(MMA) Manual Metal Arc - Manual Metal Arc Welding (MMA) or (MMAW) Manual Metal Arc Welding is flux shielded arc welding or informally as stick welding, is a manual arc welding process that uses a consumable electrode covered with a flux to lay the weld.
(TIG) Tungsten Inert Gas - Tungsten Inert Gas Welding (TIG) or (GTAW) Gas Tungsten Arc Welding is an arc welding process that uses a non-consumable tungsten electrode to produce the weld.
(MIG) Metal Inert Gas - Metal Inert Gas Welding (MIG), (GMAW) Gas Metal Arc Welding or (MAG) Metal Active Gas is a welding process in which an electric arc forms between a consumable wire electrode and the workpiece metal(s), which heats the workpiece metal(s), causing them to melt and join.
|No-Load Voltage (V)||65.00|
|Rated Output Range (Amps)||10 - 200|
|Duty Cycle (%) Under 40ºC||60%@200A (TIG), 60% @ 200A (TIG), 100% @ 155A (TIG), 60%@160A (MMA/ARC)|
|Current @ 60% (A)||90.00|
|Usable Electrode (mm)||1.0-4.0|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.