Hyundai HY7000LEK-2 5.5kW / 6.8kVa* Electric & Recoil Start Site Petrol Generator Details
The HY7000LEK-2 is a powerful yet easily portable 5.5kW / 6.8kVa* open frame generator from Hyundai. Designed for both home and commercial use the HY7000LEK-2 is powered by a 389cc / 13hp economical single cylinder Hyundai 4-Stroke engine.
Built for the most demanding of jobs the HY7000LEK-2 is an extremely reliable generator, the single cylinder 4-stroke OHV air cooled engine generates a max power of 5.5kW
Weighing only 86kg, the HY7000LEK-2 is easy to maneuver due to its included wheel kit, rugged open frame and folding handles. The Hyundai AVR alternator keeps the voltage output smooth, within +/- 3% of 230V. This means it can be used to power sensitive equipment such as computers, laptops and charge mobile phones. However, the AVR alternator is also rugged enough to handle the harsh demands of power tools and building site equipment. The HY7000LEK-2 is an all round workhorse.
Using the latest low noise engine technology, the HY7000LEK-2 produces only 65 dBA @ 7m.
The on board digital display meter displays hours run, the output voltage and frequency. By making it easy to know when a service on the machine is due, you can be confident that you will get thousands of hours use and do not cause harm to the unit, by missing a service.
The easy electric push button start function makes starting the generator simple.There is also a recoil start system to ensure you are never left without power. The generator recharges it’s own battery when in use. When storing your generator for a long period of time, we recommend you either run the engine dry of fuel (run until the engine cuts out due to no fuel), or use a fuel additive to prevent the petrol from ‘going off’. Modern unleaded petrol, when left for long periods can congeal and clog the carburetor, it also loses it’s combustible properties and can cause problems starting in the future.
Fitted with 2x 115v 16a & 1x 230v 32a sockets to end facing control panel, to minimise damage to sockets when wheeling generator through narrow gaps and doorways..
Suitable for industrial and home use the HY7000LEK-2 is a highly versatile open frame generator ideal for powering power tools, lighting rigs, garages, workshops or sensitive home equipment such as laptops, sound systems, TV’s….etc.
With low service and maintenance requirements, the HY7000LEK-2 is incredibly user-friendly, and has full Hyundai UK parts back up.
In the box: HY7000LEK-2 Generator, Wheel Kit With Puncture Proof Tyres. 2x 16a Plugs, 1x 32a Plug, Manuals & Tool Kit
Covered by Hyundai UK 1 year warranty.
Please note: *kVA is based on an assumed load factor of 0.8.
- Ideal for site use, commercial use, tradesmen or simply home / garage use.
- Powerful Hyundai 389cc / 13hp 4-Stroke engine coupled with a superior quality Hyundai AVR alternator.
- The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) keeps the output stable, within +/- 3% of 230V. This ensures it is suitable to power sensitive equipment.
- Electric key start, ensuring easy power when you need it.
- Improved muffler design including a spark arrestor. This reduces noise levels and makes the unit more environmentally friendly compared to traditionally designed models.
- Low oil alert shuts down the engine automatically when oil runs low, this prevents irreversible damage to the engine.
- Built in circuit breaker which cuts off power when overloaded.
- Easily portable thanks to the integrated wheel kit.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 1 year warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your generator for years to come.
|Power Details||389cc / 13hp HY390 Hyundai 4-Stroke engine|
|Fuel Type||Petrol Unleaded|
|Rated Watts (W)||5500|
|Max Watts (W)||5500|
|Voltage||230V / 115V|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||N/A|
|Sockets||2x 115v 16a, 1x 230v 32a|
|Fuel tank Capacity||25 Litres|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||700mm x 650mm x 655mm|
|Starting Method||Electric / Recoil|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||65 @ 7m|
|Warranty||3 years (requires registration)|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP: £1,143.74 £769.00 INC VAT
RRP: £1,938.74 £1,349.00 INC VAT
RRP: £1,016.54 £734.00 INC VAT
RRP: £1,769.14 £1,230.00 INC VAT
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.