Hyundai HY3600SEi LPG Digital Inverter Generator Details
This unit comes standard with twin 230 Volt outlets and 12 volt DC battery charging connections.
The digital inverter technology produces clean smooth sinewave of electricity allowing you to connect sensitive electronic equipment directly to the inverter. Low noise level59dB.
Electric start is standard with a recoil start backup.
- Power Indicator Light
- AC Overload Protector
- AC Socket
- DC Socket
- DC Protector
- Low Oil Light
- Pure Sine Wave Output
Benefits of LPG (Propane):
- Dual fuel runs on LPG or petrol
- Up to 50% reduction in running costs
- Lower emissions allow for more environmentally friendly operation.
- Easy to follow step-by-step fitting instructions means the kit can befitted quickly and easily without any special tooling
- Maintenance costs are reduced as consumables such as spark plugs and oil have extended life
- Running times can be extended according to LPG cylinder size
- Avoids the hazard of refilling a hot engine with highly flammable fuel
- The use of LPG means there is no danger of fuel going stale in the carburettor, a common problem with petrol
- No problems with storage, in comparison to petrol
- Re-fuelling is easier, simply connect a new LPG cylinder
- The engine operates exactly the same, with no loss of performance
|Rated Watts (W)||3400|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||12V/8.3A|
|Sockets||2 x 230V / 13A 1 x 12V / 13A (DC)|
|Fuel tank Capacity||13 Litres|
|Running Time||up to 12 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||600 x 450 x 500 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||58dB(A) @7m|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP: £1,084.00 £845.00 INC VAT
RRP: £3,199.00 £2,945.00 INC VAT
RRP: £1,081.24 £859.00 INC VAT
RRP: £1,381.00 £1,049.00 INC VAT
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.