Hyundai HY2800L-2 2.2kW / 2.75kVa Recoil Start Site Petrol Generator Details
**Important note on delivery - Please Read
Some generators may have an extended lead time and there's a possibility you may not receive your chosen generator next day. For urgent next day orders, please call us on 01263 820202 prior to placing your order and our team will confirm next day stock availability.
The Hyundai HY2800L-2 is a powerful yet easily portable 2.2kW / 2.75kVa* open frame generator. Designed for both home and commercial use the HY2800L-2 is powered by a 196cc / 6.5hp economical single cylinder Hyundai 4-Stroke engine.
Built for the most demanding of jobs the HY2800L-2 is an extremely reliable generator, the single cylinder 4-stroke OHV air cooled engine generates a max power of 2.2kW.
Weighing only 41kg, the HY2800L-2 has a rugged open frame. The Hyundai AVR alternator keeps the voltage output smooth, within +/- 3% of 230V. This means it can be used to power sensitive equipment such as computers, laptops and charge mobile phones. However, the AVR alternator is also rugged enough to handle the harsh demands of power tools and building site equipment. The HY2800L-2 is an all round workhorse.
Using the latest low noise engine technology, the HY2800L-2 produces only 65 dBA @ 7m.
Fitted with an easy recoil start system (sometimes referred to as a pull start).
When storing your generator for a long period of time, we recommended you either run the engine dry of fuel (run until the engine cuts out due to no fuel), or use a fuel additive / fuel fit fluid to prevent the petrol from ‘going off’. Petrol, when left for long periods can congeal and clog the carburetor, fuels pipes and cause issues starting in the future.
Fitted with 2x 230v 13a sockets to end facing control panel, to minimise damage to sockets when wheeling generator through narrow gaps and doorways.
Suitable for industrial and home use the HY2800L-2 is a highly versatile open frame generator ideal for powering power tools, compressors, welders, lighting rigs, garages, mobile workshops or sensitive home equipment such as laptops, sound systems, TV’s….etc.
With low service and maintenance requirements, the HY2800L-2 is incredibly user-friendly, and has full Hyundai UK parts back up.
In the box: HY2800L-2 Generator, Manuals & Tool Kit
Covered by Hyundai UK 1 year warranty.
*Please note kVA is based on an assumed load factor of 0.8.
- Ideal for site use, commercial use, tradesmen or simply home / garage use.
- Powerful Hyundai 196cc / 6.5hp 4-Stroke engine coupled with a superior quality Hyundai AVR alternator.
- THe AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) keeps the output stable, within +/- 3% of 230V. This ensures it is suitable to power sensitive equipment.
- Improved muffler design including a spark arrestor. This reduces noise levels and makes the unit more environmentally friendly compared to traditionally designed models.
- Low oil alert shuts down the engine automatically when oil runs low, this prevents irreversible damage to the engine.
- Built in circuit breaker which cuts off power when overloaded.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 1 year warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your generator for years to come.
|Power Details||196cc / 6.5hp HY200 Hyundai 4-Stroke engine|
|Rated Watts (W)||2000|
|Max Watts (W)||2200|
|Voltage||1x 230v 16a, 1X 115v 16a|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||N/A|
|Sockets||2x 230v 13a|
|Fuel tank Capacity||15 Litres|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||595mm x 460mm x 505mm|
|Starting Method||Electric / Recoil|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||65 @ 7m|
|Warranty||3 years (requires registration)|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP: £1,016.54 ex. VAT: £611.67 inc. VAT: £734.00
RRP: £1,769.14 ex. VAT: £1,033.33 inc. VAT: £1,240.00
RRP: £1,143.74 ex. VAT: £640.83 inc. VAT: £769.00
RRP: £1,938.74 ex. VAT: £1,146.67 inc. VAT: £1,376.00