Hyundai HY2000SI LPG Inverter Generator Details
This version of the popular digital inverter, the HY2000Si-LPG is a dual fuel model of generator. Converted to a dual fuel at to order by qualified Hyundai engineers, this model allows you the option of running the generator from an LPG gas bottle and also then being able to revert back to using petrol if required. Appealing more to motorhome or caravan users, as they will most likely already have a source or supply of LPG, these models are retro-fitted with the conversion before being shipped.
This generator is used for keeping the leisure battery in the caravan or motorhome charged, powering a TV or Laptop and lighting.
Thanks to the inverter technology, the power out put is a pure sine wave, so there are no spike that cause damage to sensitive electronic equipment like computers and TVs.
Benefits of LPG (Propane)
- Up to 50% reduction in running costs
- Dual fuel petrol or LPG
- Lower emissions allow for more environmentally friendly operation.
- Maintenance costs are reduced as consumables such as spark plugs and oil have extended life
- Running times can be extended according to LPG cylinder size
- Avoids the hazard of refilling a hot engine with highly flammable fuel
- The use of LPG means there is no danger of fuel going stale in the carburettor, a common problem with petrol
- No problems with storage, in comparison to petrol
- Re-fuelling is easier, simply connect a new LPG cylinder
- The engine operates exactly the same, with no loss of performance
The Hyundai HY2000SI LPG is the ideal generator for motorhomes or caravans, providing enough watts to power your microwave or hair dryer yet when the load is low and it is just powering the battery charger and lighting, the engine revs drop to just above tick-over and the machine runs very quietly and economically indeed.
We have seen over 12 hours from one tank under a light load.
- ECO Throttle System
- Pure sine wave output
- Stylish appearance
- Ideal for Leisure and work alike
Protective Cover - Eliminate any damage caused by water, dust and other exterior elements - This is a deluxe fitted cover with elasticated bottom to ensure a snug fit.
All generators are test run before despatch.
|Power Details||OHV - Single cylinder - 4 stroke|
|Fuel Type||LPG Propane|
|Rated Watts (W)||2000|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||12V / 8.3A|
|Sockets||2 x 230V / 13A|
|Fuel tank Capacity||4.5 Litres|
|Running Time||6.5 - 11 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||580 x 320 x 515 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||58|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP: £958.80 ex. VAT: £699.17 inc. VAT: £839.00
RRP: £777.00 ex. VAT: £541.67 inc. VAT: £650.00
RRP: £1,345.00 ex. VAT: £820.83 inc. VAT: £985.00
RRP: £1,058.94 ex. VAT: £582.50 inc. VAT: £699.00