Hyundai HY1000SI LPG Inverter Generator Details
**Important note on delivery - Please Read
Some generators may have an extended lead time and there's a possibility you may not receive your chosen generator next day. For urgent next day orders, please call us on 01263 820202 prior to placing your order and our team will confirm next day stock availability.
The new Hyundai HY1000Si is the ideal generator to take on your camping, caravaning or boating trips, it's lightweight and low noise make it a very popular choice.
This version of the popular digital inverter, the HY1000Si is a dual fuel model of generator. Converted to a dual fuel at to order by qualified Hyundai engineers, this model allows you the option of running the generator from an LPG gas bottle and also then being able to revert back to using petrol if required. Appealing more to motorhome or caravan users, as they will most likely already have a source or supply of LPG, these models are retro-fitted with the conversion before being shipped.
This generator is used for keeping the leisure battery in the caravan or motorhome charged, powering a TV or Laptop and lighting.
Thanks to the inverter technology, the power out put is a pure sine wave, so there are no spike that cause damage to sensitive electronic equipment like computers and TVs.
Benefits of LPG (Propane)
- Up to 50% reduction in running costs
- Dual fuel petrol or LPG
- Lower emissions allow for more environmentally friendly operation.
- Maintenance costs are reduced as consumables such as spark plugs and oil have extended life
- Running times can be extended according to LPG cylinder size
- Avoids the hazard of refilling a hot engine with highly flammable fuel
- The use of LPG means there is no danger of fuel going stale in the carburettor, a common problem with petrol
- No problems with storage, in comparison to petrol
- Re-fuelling is easier, simply connect a new LPG cylinder
- The engine operates exactly the same, with no loss of performance
- Pure sine wave output
- Eco Throttle system
- Low oil shutdown
- Overload shutdown
- 12v output for battery charging
- 12v leads and clips
- Low Noise
- Stylish appearance
- Ideal for a reliable power supply whereever you are!
Protective Cover - Eliminate any damage caused by water, dust and other exterior elements - This is a deluxe fitted cover with elasticated bottom to ensure a snug fit. It is available to buy as an optional extra for £23.94 from the accessories tab.
|Power Details||HX53 / 50cc|
|Fuel Type||LPG Propane|
|Rated Watts (W)||950|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||12V / 8.3A|
|Sockets||1 x 230V / 13A 1 x 12V / 13A (DC)|
|Running Time||6-9 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||490 x 275 x 415 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||58|
|Warranty||3 years (requires registration)|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP: £676.86 ex. VAT: £445.83 inc. VAT: £535.00
RRP: £777.00 ex. VAT: £541.67 inc. VAT: £650.00
RRP: £1,345.00 ex. VAT: £820.83 inc. VAT: £985.00
RRP: £1,058.94 ex. VAT: £632.50 inc. VAT: £759.00