Hyundai ATS100-3 Three Phase Automatic Transfer Switch Details
The ultra compact 3-phase (three-phase) ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) is an integrated and condensed automatic electrical supply panel, easily configuredd in just a few hours by a competent electrician. It has a simple intuitive control panel, which allows the flow of mains electricity to pass by unhindered, until such time that the mains supply fails and a generator is needed to take over the supply of power. A transfer switch is an electrical signalling system that tells the generator that it is needed and switches a load between two sources. An automatic switch will sense when one of the sources has lost or gained power, and automatically kick the generator into life - or shut it down once power has been restored - to keep your home or small appliances running as normal.
The ATS100-3 Phase is a highly configurable three-phase 110 amp ATS auto changeover switch. This automatic transfer switch is designed to automatically start your 3 phase generator and then transfer power from the mains supply to a three-phase and compatable diesel generator, through to your distribuition board in the event of a powercut.
This ATS is compatible with a vast range of generators that we stock. It will work with the three-phase (3PH) Hyundai 1500rpm diesel generators up to 28kVA three-phase supply.
- Designed for 3 phase power supply
- In an IP66 sheet steel wall mounted enclosure
- Removable door
- Removable bottom gland plate
- Earth studs on base, door and back plate
- 5A Unit supplied with mains phase failure / genset available monitors and Auto Start function
- Mains & Plant Available LED's
- Mains & Plant On Load LED's
- Excellent quality control gear used
- Enclosure made from mild steel
- Colour: RAL7032 Light grey
- Very easy to use and install. (Must be installed by a competent and qualified electrician)
- Type: Automatic
- Phase: Three phase
- Current (amps): 110
- High Frequency Limit (Hz): 100
- Low Frequency Limit (Hz): 10
- Minimum Operating Temperature (°C): -30°C
- Max. Operating Temperature (°C): 70°C
- Dimensions (L x W x H): H: 300 x W: 300 x D: 200
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.