Delivery is free of charge to most of the UK mainland* for orders over £50.00**.
* Scottish Highlands, Offshore UK & Republic of Ireland
If you're ordering to the Scottish Highlands, an offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
*The following Scottish and offshore postcodes may incur an additional delivery charge:
**Orders under £50.00 will incur a shipping charge of £5.95. Our full delivery policy is here.
If your order is subject to any additional shipping charges, we will contact you (via email or telephone) prior to processing your payment.
For more information call our sales team on 01263 820202
Hyundai ATS100-1 Single Phase Automatic Transfer Switch Details
This Automatic Transfer Switch is compact, easily configured and has a simple intuitive control panel.
The ATS100 can be used to automatically start or stop a generator in the event of a mains failure keeping your home or small business running.
- IP66 rated Sheet steel wall mounted enclosure
- Removable door
- Removable bottom plate gland
- Earth studs on base door and back plate
- Light Grey Colour
- Single Phase
- 100 amp
- Mains and Generator available Indicator LEDs
- Mains and Generator on load indicator LEDs
- DC Supply: 8 to 15 V Continuous
- Max. Operating Current: 80 mA at 12V
- Max. Standby Current: 10 mA at 12 V
- Alternator/Mains Input Range: 100 - 300 V AC
- Low Frequency Limit:10Hz
- High Frequency Limit: 100Hz;
- Mains/Generator Contactor Relay output:10 Amp at 240V AC
- Generator Start Volt Free Relay output: 2 Amp. At 28V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 to +70°C
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.