Honda GX390 QXE4 Engine Details
QXQ4 – 1” Shaft, Oil Alert, Recoil Start
Why choose this engine?
The Honda GX390 engine ideal for heavy-duty applications, such as industrial and construction equipment, tillers, generators, welders, water pumps and many more.
Being a 4-stroke engine, it meets the worlds most stringent environmental legislation and emits very few emissions, has low fuel and oil consumption and reduced vibration and noise levels.
With its OHV design, it enhances combustion efficiency and has a high power-to-displacement ratio. With its compact design and perfectly matching auxiliary components enable the engines to be mounted in an extensive range of equipment.
The GX390 has easy starting with an automatic decompression system and an easy to grip soft recoil starter handle. It also has variable ignition timing (digital CDI) results in high power output, reduced fuel consumption and excellent exhaust emissions performance.
Honda engines are designed for versatility and simple installation, including several output shaft variations, reduction gearboxes, optional equipment and mounting flanges which match industry standards.
- The OHV design enhances combustion efficiency
- A variable ignition timing (digital CDI) results in high power output, reduced fuel consumption and excellent exhaust emissions performance.
- Easy starting with an automatic decompression system and an easy-to-grip soft recoil starter handle
- High quality materials and purpose-built components ensure reliable long-term use
- Meets world's most stringent environmental legislation
- Guaranteed low fuel and oil consumption
- Reduced vibration and noise level
Honda customers deserve complete peace of mind when purchasing the GX390, which is why it comes with a 12 months warranty.
|Power Details||Air cooled 4-stroke OHV petrol engine, 25° inclined cylinder, horizontal shaft,|
|Cylinder Sleeve Type||Cast iron cylinder sleeve type|
|Bore x Stroke||88 x 64 mm|
|Compression||8.0 : 1|
|Max Power Output||9.6 Kw (13 HP) / 3600 rpm|
|Max Torque||26.5 Nm / 2.7 Kgm / 2500 rpm|
|Starting Method||Key Start|
|Fuel tank Capacity||6.5 litres|
|Specific Fuel Cons.||313 g/kW.hr - 230 g/HP.hr|
|Engine Oil Capacity||1.1 litres|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||405 x 450 x 443 mm|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP: £1,123.15 ex. VAT: £524.17 inc. VAT: £629.00