Honda GX100 VEG Engine Details
GX100 VEG – Tapered Shaft, V Shaft (generator spec) Recoil Start, Oil Alert
Why choose this engine?
Professionals and home owners rely on the Honda GX100 to deliver a reliable, easy starting, fuel efficient performance day in and day out.
The Honda GX100 has a handful of common applications, including replacements for commercial lawn and garden equipment, construction and industrial equipment, agricultural equipment, generators and water pumps.
The OHC design is driven by a maintenance-free, low noise timing belt which makes the engine incredibly lightweight and compact. This combined with a large-capacity muffler reduces engine noise to low levels for neighbourhood friendliness.
A special cast iron cylinder sleeve and a high carbon steel, dual ball-bearing crankshaft ensure maximum durability and reliability of the GX100. It has a compact combustion chamber with high thermal efficiency which ensures low fuel consumption saving money, and in turn helping the environment by emitting fewer emissions.
- The OHC design is driven by a maintenance-free, low-noise timing belt, which makes the engine more compact and lightweight
- A special cast iron cylinder sleeve and a high carbon steel, dual ball-bearing crankshaft ensure a high durability and reliability
- The unique OHC layout combined with a large-capacity muffler reduces engine noise to low levels for better user-friendliness
- Meets world's most stringent environmental legislation
- A compact combustion chamber with high thermal efficiency ensures low fuel consumption
The GX100 rammer type has been specifically designed for high vibration toughness making it the ideal power source for rammers.
Honda customers deserve complete peace of mind when purchasing the GX100, which is why it comes with a 12 months warranty.
|Power Details||Air cooled 4-stroke OHC petrol engine, horizontal shaft|
|Cylinder Sleeve Type||Cast iron cylinder sleeve type|
|Bore x Stroke||41.8 x 36 mm|
|Compression||8.0 : 1|
|Max Power Output||2.2 Kw (3 HP) / 3600 rpm|
|Max Torque||5.7 Nm / 0.59 Kgm / 3600 rpm|
|Fuel tank Capacity||0.77 litres|
|Specific Fuel Cons.||0.91 L/hr - 7000 rpm|
|Engine Oil Capacity||0.25 litres|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||225 x 276 x 353 mm|