Honda EU70is Generator Details
The all new Honda EU70iS generator is the largest inverter frame generator in the range and features electronic fuel injection and eco-throttle facility for exceptional fuel efficiency. Additionally, a sealed fuel tank and the absence of a carburettor means that fuel stays fresher for much longer. The EU70iS boasts electric start and very low noise levels. It will run for up to 6 hours at full load on a full tank of unleaded petrol and up to 18 hours at 25% load. It is equipped with wheelbarrow style folding handles and two robust wheels for ease of movement on site, making it a fully mobile generator. Ideal for use on work sites or for basic home or small business backup power.
For simple operation and diagnostics, the EU70is features Honda's 'i-Monitor' liquid crystal display which provides operators with information about the generator's performance. Combined with a low oil alert system to protect its engine, and easy maintenance, you'll benefit from long term cost savings. The EU70iS runs on unleaded fuel in a sealed tank which allows the fuel less chance to go stale from sitting idle for long periods. The fuel injection system also eliminates any messy fuel gunk which may be stuck in carburettor models meaning less hassle and more time for it to be put to work. Moving, storing and transporting the EU70iS is made simple with a Two Push 'H' shaped fold down handle and large diameter wheels. This ensures customers who need the generator for multiple purposes can move it with ease.
The i-Deluxe Series is the first to use Honda's proprietary "i-Monitor" technology which provides information for hours of operation, wattage and engine speed; as well as diagnostics for convenient servicing. Standard features include electric starting, Honda's patented Eco-Throttle for extended run time, two-wheel transport kit and folding handles.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum output 7000W/240 volt AC. Rated output 5500W.
- Electric start - With its ultra-reliable key-operated electric start, getting up and running couldn’t be more effortless.
- Oil alert - This is a useful function that prevents damage to your engine by automatically shutting the unit down if oil drops below a safe operating level.
- Transport wheels as standard - Working on your own? A generator can be a tricky thing to move around. That’s why we’ve added smooth and stable wheel attachments to allow one person to easily manoeuvre the unit.
- Eco Throttle -This is a smart Honda technology that automatically adjusts the engine speed to precisely match the load. This saves fuel, extends engine life and contributes to quieter operation.
- Low Idle Control Reduces Noise, Saves fuel & Engine Wear
- Quiet operation at 52-60 dB (A).
- Less disruption from quieter running.
- Delivers better than commercial quality electricity ideal for Computerised Items such as laptopts PC's Etc, Central Heating Programmers, Washing Machines.
- Starts first time, every time with convenient electric start and recoil start back-up.
- Easy to store and transport with a sturdy fold-down carry handle and large diameter wheels.
- Lower running costs (bottled gas is about 50% cheaper than petrol).
- Delivers greater fuel efficiency via the built-in Eco-Throttle.
- "I-Monitor" self-diagnosis function protects your investment.
- Environmentally friendly with low exhaust and noise emissions.
- Cleaner emissions allows use in sensitive situations (such as around food).
- Minimal risk of fuel spillage/pilferage.
- No petrol storage problems.
- Easier refuelling.
- Lower maintenance costs from extended life sparks plugs and oil.
- Offers up to 18 hours continuous operation on a full fuel tank@ 1/4 load.
Honda customers deserve complete peace of mind when they purchase products. That's why the Honda EU70is comes with a 5 year domestic warranty (subject to annual service) and a 1 year commercial warranty.
|Power Details||GX390 , 4-stroke, OHV, 1 cylinder, 389cc|
|Fuel Type||Petrol Unleaded|
|Rated Watts (W)||5500|
|Max Watts (W)||7000|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||N/A|
|Sockets||2 x 16 amp 1 x 32 amp 240V ‘industrial’ sockets|
|Fuel tank Capacity||19.2 litres|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||848x700x721 mm|
|Starting Method||Electric / Recoil|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||52|
|Warranty||5 years domestic, 1 year commercial|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.