Honda EU30is LPG Generator Details
LP Gas conversion provides dual fuel capability - the Honda EU30i generator being able to run on both petrol and LPG - in addition we offer the choice for the customer to specify either Propane or Butane gas. Please call us after you have ordered to tell us your requirements.
The Honda EU30is LPG portable generator is a compact power station featuring the highest specification.
This 3000-watt generator is compact and portable, ideal for your on site energy needs.
The Honda EU30is generator provides you with power that is cleaner and smoother than the electricity from your mains, a 'must' for powering sensitive computer or technical equipment. Its quiet operation is ideal for places where noise plays an important part.
Computers and power-sensitive testing equipment require what is referred to as "clean power." Clean power is electrical current that is consistent and has a stable "sine wave" or signal. If the lights or other basic appliances in your home were being powered by a generator and there was a fluctuation in the AC power, you’d probably see the lights dim and then return to full brightness—no problem! However, if your computer was being powered by a generator and the voltage fluctuated, chances are the computer would either shut down or at least interrupt the program you were working in.
In order to overcome this problem, Honda engineers developed a revolutionary form of inverter technology. This process takes the raw power produced by the generator, passes it through a special microprocessor that provides ultra-clean power that boasts a sine wave equal to or better than the current from your household AC wall outlet. This means that, you can operate a computer or laptop direct from a generator.
Benefits of LPG (Propane)
- Up to 50% reduction in running costs
- Lower emissions allow for more environmentally friendly operation.
- Easy to follow step-by-step fitting instructions means the kit can befitted quickly and easily without any special tooling
- Maintenance costs are reduced as consumables such as spark plugs and oil have extended life
- Running times can be extended according to LPG cylinder size
- Avoids the hazard of refilling a hot engine with highly flammable fuel
- The use of LPG means there is no danger of fuel going stale in the carburettor, a common problem with petrol
- No problems with storage, in comparison to petrol
- Re-fuelling is easier, simply connect a new LPG cylinder
- The engine operates exactly the same, with no loss of performance
As per Honda's recommendation we are one Honda Dealers that ensure that their NEW Honda Generators are tested ( PDI ) before dispatch. A Honda Trained Engineer will remove the NEW generator from the box and start & test, this gives you the confidence that you should not experience any problems when receiving your order.
|Power Details||GX200, 196cc|
|Fuel Type||LPG Propane|
|Rated Watts (W)||2800|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||12 V / 12 A|
|Sockets||1x 230 Volt 16 Amp|
|Fuel tank Capacity||13 Litres|
|Running Time||8 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||658 x 482 x 570 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||49 @7m|
|Warranty||5 year domestic, 1 year commercial|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP: £3,029.00 ex. VAT: £2,207.50 inc. VAT: £2,649.00
RRP: £1,469.00 ex. VAT: £1,082.50 inc. VAT: £1,299.00
RRP: £2,949.00 ex. VAT: £2,199.17 inc. VAT: £2,639.00
RRP: £1,060.00 ex. VAT: £812.50 inc. VAT: £975.00