Honda EU20i LPG Generator Details
Delivering 2000 watts of portable power, the Honda EU20i generator is the ultimate leisure generator for the more demanding user. This tough and compact unit is powerful enough for all kinds of tasks where you don’t have access to the mains whether you’re abroad in the caravan or motor home, working at the end of the garden, entertaining outdoors or even to provide emergency back-up when there’s the inevitable power cut. Honda’s exclusive Inverter technology gives you unsurpassed power stability to run even the latest high tech electronics safely through the twin 230V outlets. And although the EU20i has enough capacity to power a microwave oven or several appliances simultaneously, its unique Eco Throttle means the EU20 is frugal too.
At the flick of a switch this feature only runs the engine as fast as the load demands, enabling the EU20i to run for over ten hours on a single tank of fuel (1/4 load) , with minimal noise and fuel cost and maximum engine life.
Power is passed through a special microprocessor which "smooths" the power output so computers and other sensitive electrical equipment can be run safely on this model. EU20i generator features Eco Throttle, this offers excellent fuel economy by incorporating a load-dependent speed control governor which automatically adjusts engine speed to the optimal level.
The low noise design only produces 52db@ 7m, equivalent to the noise level in a typical business office. Parallel cables are available as an extra to allow the EU20i generator to be connected to other portable EU20i's to provide additional power.
- 2000 watts max output
- Noise Output: 52dB(a) at 7m @ 1/4 load
- Lightweight at only 21kg
- Running Time 10.5hours @ 1/4 load
- 5 Years Warranty
- Inverter technology
- Stylish and ergonomic design
- 12 volt DC output
- Optional Parallel Cable for linking 2 Generators to double the power output
Benefits of LPG (Propane)
- Up to 50% reduction in running costs
- Lower emissions allow for more environmentally friendly operation.
- Easy to follow step-by-step fitting instructions means the kit can befitted quickly and easily without any special tooling
- Maintenance costs are reduced as consumables such as spark plugs and oil have extended life
- Running times can be extended according to LPG cylinder size
- Avoids the hazard of refilling a hot engine with highly flammable fuel
- The use of LPG means there is no danger of fuel going stale in the carburettor, a common problem with petrol
- No problems with storage, in comparison to petrol
- Re-fuelling is easier, simply connect a new LPG cylinder
- The engine operates exactly the same, with no loss of performance
The low noise output of the Honda EU10i & 20i makes them ideal for caravan use.
As per Honda's recommendation we are Honda Dealers and will ensure that your new Honda EU20i is started & tested ( PDI ) before dispatch. A Honda Trained Engineer will remove your new generator from the box and start & test. This gives you the confidence that you should not experience any problems when receiving your order or just as important any failure to comply with Honda's warranty conditions.
|Fuel Type||LPG Propane|
|Rated Watts (W)||1600|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||12 V / 8 A|
|Sockets||2 x 230V 13 amp 1x12v(DC)|
|Fuel tank Capacity||N/A|
|Running Time||Dependent on bottle size, uses approx 1/4 kg gas per hr|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||512 x 290 x 425 mm|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||89|
|Warranty||5 years domestic, 1 year commercial|