Honda EM5500S Generator Details
The EM 5500 Electric Start Petrol generator offers the user a high output, quiet generator with a long running time. Featuring a large 25 litre fuel tank, running on unleaded petrol, this model will provide 5000 watts of power for 7.1 hours before requiring a re-fill.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator ensures constant voltage output regardless of the load, ideal for powering sensitive electronics.
- Oil Alert prevents engine damage by automatically shutting the engine down if the oil drops below a safe operating level.
- Long run time with a large 25 litre fuel tank and EcoThrottle.
- Multiple outlets with circuit breakers avoid equipment damage in the event of a short circuit.
- Switchable voltage - choose between 115V and 230V to run almost any commercial equipment simultaneuosly.
- Low noise design with a noise reducing muffler to reduce operational noise.
- Electric start for reliable and easy starting.
- The Honda EM5500 Petrol Generator provides cleaner electricity than the mains due to its automatic voltage regulator.
Features and benefits:
- 5500W maximum output for professional use
- Low noise design, only 70dB(a) at 7m
- 7.1hrs operating time on a single tank (rated load)
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)
- 12V DC output
- Fuel gauge and voltage meter
- Electric Recoil Pull Start
- Optional wheel kit available
As per Honda's recommendation we are one Honda Dealers that ensure that their NEW Honda Generators are tested ( PDI ) before dispatch. We remove the NEW generator from the box and start & test, this gives you the confidence that you should not experience any problems when receiving your order.
|Power Details||GX390 single cylinder, 4 stroke engine.|
|Fuel Type||Petrol Unleaded|
|Rated Watts (W)||5000|
|Voltage||115 / 230|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||N / A|
|Sockets||(1 x 230V 32 amp) (1 x 115V 32 amp) (1x115V 16 amp)|
|Fuel tank Capacity||25 litres|
|Running Time||7.1 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||680 X 530 X 545|
|Starting Method||Electric / Recoil|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||70|