Honda EM4500CXS Generator Details
The Honda EM 4500CXS petrol generator offers the user a high output generator with a long running time. Featuring a large 23.5 litre fuel tank, running on unleaded petrol, this model will provide 4000 watts of power for 6.8 hours before requiring a re-fill.
- Electric start for reliable and easy starting.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator ensures constant voltage output regardless of the load, ideal for powering sensitive electronics.
- Oil Alert prevents engine damage by automatically shutting the unit down if the oil drops below a safe operating level.
- Long run time with large 23.5 litre fuel tank and AutoThrottle.
- Multiple outlets with circuit breakers avoid equipment damage and injury in the event of a short circuit.
- Switchable voltage between 115V and 230V to run almost any commercial equipment simultaneously.
- Low noise design - noise reducing muffler to reduce operational noise.
- A fuel gauge is fitted to help monitor the generator without the need to switch it off.
The EM4500S provides cleaner electricity than the mains due to its automatic voltage regulator, and also features the added benefits of electronic ignition for easy starting and a wheel kit for convenient movement.
- 4500 watts max output
- 70dB(a) at 7m
- Automatic voltage regulator
- 12v DC output
- Fuel gauge & Volt meter
- Electric Key Start
- Optional Wheel Kit
As per Honda's recommendation we are one Honda Dealers that ensure that their NEW Honda Generators are tested ( PDI ) before dispatch. We remove the NEW generator from the box and start & test, this gives you the confidence that you should not experience any problems when receiving your order.
|Fuel Type||Petrol Unleaded|
|Rated Watts (W)||4000|
|Voltage||115 / 230|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||N / A|
|Fuel tank Capacity||23.5 litres|
|Running Time||9.15 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||877 X 530 X 546|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||70|