Daishin DP3HR Diaphragm Pump Details
Diaphragm pumpsare ideally suited for use on all dirty water applications, where sand, mud & sludge are present such as trenches foundations etc.
They move water slowly & are ideal for running on snore or pumping low volumes of solids laden water for long periods. The positive displacementdesign of the pump body always allows prime and reprime without the need for manual attention.
- Daishin Pump End
- Hatz 1B20 Engine
- No Oil Alert
- Recoil Start
- Trolley Mounted
- 7 Metres Suction Head Maximum
- 250 Litres Per Minute Maximum
- 18 Metres Head Maximum
- 3" BSP Male Inlet / 3" BSP Male Outlet
- H 600mm x W 770 x L 1000mm
- Suitable for black water, sand, sludge, sand and muddy pumping
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Write Your Own Review
Please note: These are strictly product reviews. Any other reviews will not be listed here.