Briggs & Stratton WP20-35 Fresh Water Pump Details
The entry-level model in the Briggs & Stratton Power Products range of centrifugal semi-trash pumps is the WP20-35. Suitable for semi-professional use, the WP20-35 water pump is equipped with a high performance Briggs & Stratton 550 Series™ OHV engine which powers a maximum flow rate of 435 litres per minute.
It has a maximum head lift of 33 metres and a maximum suction lift of 8 metres.
The pump head is fitted with cast iron volute and impeller for long life and durability.
Briggs & Stratton engines run at 70% of maximum load to achieve the rated pump performance.
This reduced load enables B&S pump sets to be durable and very fuel efficient. The self-priming feature ensures quick start up.
Briggs & Stratton water pumps are manufactured with heavy-duty components allowing them to handle wear and abuse.
As a result, they are suited for a variety of construction and maintenance jobs and can provide years of worry-free operation.
- High performance Briggs and Stratton 550 Series™ engine
- Cast iron sleeve for maximum life
- Dual element air filter
- Double ball bearing for extended life
- Cast iron impeller and volute
- 2 years warranty
- Manual choke and float feed carburettor for easy starting
- No maintence quick start Magnetron electronice ignition
- L x W x H (cm): 47 x 41 x 39
- Maximum head lift (m): 33
- Verical suction lift (m): 8
|Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP: £568.99 ex. VAT: £354.17 inc. VAT: £425.00
ex. VAT: £499.16 inc. VAT: £598.99
RRP: £622.50 ex. VAT: £459.00 inc. VAT: £550.80
RRP: £370.62 ex. VAT: £249.99 inc. VAT: £299.99