Briggs and Stratton Pro Max 9000EA Generator Details
Powered by 16HP Vanguard™ engine for performance, durability and reliability. This generator feature heavy duty roll-frame that suits any worksite. The automatic voltage regulator and circuit breaker help maintain safe and steady voltage.
This is the top of the range of Briggs and Stratton professional powered generators, which has been designed for premium performance and extended life operation. The new large diameter round tube frames and where applicable large metal fuel tanks protect the engine and alternator. The Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engine offers the best combination of durability, reliability and performance in the commercial class of air-cooled engines.
It out-performs the competition for power and maintenance characteristics and it’s supported by the Briggs and Stratton service network.
Briggs and Stratton Pro Max 9000EA Genset Features
- Professional-grade B&S VANGUARD engines: Ensures long life & reliability.Pan-European Service network for maintenance.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: AVR Stable voltage prevents light flickering.Stable voltage prevents damage to sensitive equipment.
- Voltmeter: For voltage indication and performance monitoring.
- Thermal circuit breaker: Provides overload protection.
- Large fuel tank: Extended run time saves refilling time and increases efficiency in commercial environments.
- Extra large muffler : Environmentally friendly: reduced noise emission, improved tonal quality and minimised nuisance factor.
- Low-oil shutdown system: Prevents engine failure due to lack of oil.
- Cradle mounted outlet control panel: User friendly: easy access to sockets.Minimising fatigue failure due to reduced vibration.
- Electric start : Effortless starting.
- Optional Wheel kit & AMF panel
|Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Power Details||Briggs & Stratton 16hp Vanguard™ V-Twin OHV Engine|
|Rated Watts (W)||7000|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|Sockets||1 X 230V (32A) 1 x 115V (32A) 2 x 115V (16A)|
|Fuel tank Capacity||15 Litres|
|Running Time||6 Hrs 20 mins|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||840x 570 x 630 mm|
|Starting Method||Electric / Recoil|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||72|